What is going on?
- StepTalkKit framework is being created
- AppKit bundle is included
- source is reorganised into more logical groups
- Foundation and AppKit now advertise all public Cocoa classes
- constants from Foundation and AppKit are generated from simple constants list file instead of .m source file (the .m file is being generated)
The StepTalkKit framework will provide user iterface elements for integrating StepTalk into any application. It will contain:
- conversation panel similar to the one in StepTalking application that can be reused in any application
- views for custom script input/output: script input view, transcript view (implemented)
- actor builder panel - panel for creating actors, editing their methods and attributes
By using the combination of script input view and transcript view one can create instant-messenger like interface (similar to Adium) for 'chatting' with objects. Basic 'object chat' window is provided with the conversation panel class in the framework.
If you have other ideas or questions, do not hesitate to share them.